With accordance to these standards
ASTM C 494- TYPE E
- Reducing water consumption in concrete up to 25%
- Reduce the setting time of concrete
- Reduce the permeability of concrete
- Decreasing concrete porosity
- Accelerate concreting and reducing operating cost
- Without chloride
- Concrete in cold climates or in the winter
- Producing super fluid concrete
- Appropriate Produces concrete with crushed aggregates
- Construct high concrete with reducing water to cement ratio
- Concrete placement at sections with high reinforcement
For The optimum dosage of ESA.WA 203 advise to carry out trial mixes. It is recommended to perform some tests on fresh and hardened concrete’s properties such as fluidity, staying fluid, setting time, initial and final strength with your materials in your environment. In generally we suggest a value between 0.5-1.5 percent by weight of cement.
- WA203 can be directly added to ready-mixed concrete or mixed with water with any ratio and then added to concrete.
- Do not use ESA.WA203 directly to cement mixtures together with dry aggregates.
- WA203 isn’t in the category of hazardous material. And causes no harm to the body or the environment. However, wash with water before drying if contacted with skin.
- If contacted with eyes or swallowed immediately wash with a lot of water and consult a doctor.